Friday, March 26, 2010

... CRIMINAL LITO MAGNO CRYING ON TV TODAY


January 19, 2010

It was all over the news yesterday. Jason Aguilar Ivler was arrested at his own home after exchanging gunfire with NBI agents during, this time, a legitimate operation.

Ivler was the suspect in the killing of some Malacanang official’s son. However, much has been said about him.

Let us talk about one of the NBI agents that got shot during the operation. NBI Chief of Special Action Atty. Lito Magno. Congratulations, finally, you did something right. Pat yourself in the back, receive that commendation. But I will never forget the crime you did to my friends and I seven years ago now.

30 minute car chase, 73 bullets to the van, December, Friday the 13th, 2002. A shooting spree that you dare called a "legitimate operation". At least now, you remembered to identify yourself when you started firing at Jason Ivler.

In case, you’ve forgotten. I got four gunshot wounds. I spent Christmas 2002 in the hospital. My forehead had 10 stitches from the shrapnel that managed to bury itself between my skin and my skull. I had to extend my tattoo at the upper part of my back because you burnt an ugly scar on it. I used to have beautiful hands but you also successfully ruined both of them. One bullet passed through and through my left hand. And since I was trying to phone for help with my right hand, you shattered the base of my thumb – almost cutting off my thumb and I had to undergo bone graft surgery so I can regain partial use of my thumb. But my right hand is forever crooked because of that bullet that you so perfectly lodged into it. And my right pelvic still throbs especially when it’s cold.

Tell me, was the crying really necessary? You got hit on the leg. What? Once? That can never compensate for the colostomy bag Carlo Cajoles had to bring with him for months because of the internal organs you rearranged! Nor for the two bullets that Mike Monsod found embedded on his skull and for his shoulder bone that you shattered. Neither for the bullet that went right beside the spine of Nenette Castillon.

Yes, you weren’t the only one who did that to us. But I am upset again because you made a play of emotions on TV today. You immediately thought of your family when you got shot?? What about our families?? My whole being was screaming when I saw that zoom-in and full close-up you got on TV today. Unfuckingbelievable! And for them to think that justice is working in this country because you closed a high profile case by capturing Ivler, how about the case you yourself are involved in? When will that be over? Never have I heard you mutter a sorry to all of us and yet now, you are being hailed a hero? Someone who endangered his life in the line of duty? What about us? Victims of your injustice? This is not a big enough karma for you.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate this story - brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. we are still victims of the justice system to this day. but there's a God.

    ReplyDelete