Wednesday, April 14, 2010

100% Pure Spa



There was once this spa that I blogged about due to their extremely inefficient staff. The massage was great but their receptionist was extraordinarily stupid.

My Ninang Maricar Dabao, who happened to read my blog, told me she was friends with the owner and that she will inform her of my issues with O’Fisher Spa. A few days after that, Maninay Maricar asked me if she could give my number to Ms. Babes Fisher because she wanted to hear me out.

Months passed and no word from Ms. Fisher. I semi-attended a seminar organized by Maninay Maricar and she told me I just missed Fisher and that Fisher was looking forward to meet me. Oh well!

Fast forward to now. We were finally in another seminar together. Fisher was nonchalant and non-apologetic which was fine by me because my problems with O’Fisher were so last season. Hahaha! We were having polite small talk like normal seminar classmates. But when I stood up to leave the venue, she handed me a discount card and told me that it may be used in any of the 2 branches. I said thanks and stuffed the card into my pocket. When I took it out a few hours later, I was surprised because it said: This card entitles the bearer to 100% discount…Whoot!

100%! It then dawned on me that she probably did not know how to go about discussing my complaint. Again, it was fine by me because I have long forgotten my O’Fisher problem (I just haven’t gone back. Ever.) and I already have a new spa suki – Grand Royal Spa East. Conveniently near my home.

Now my new dilemma, should I use the one-time-only card and accept O’Fisher’s silent apology? Or continue being stubborn and dedma the 100%? 100 freaking percent! Insert winner’s laughter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment