Tuesday, July 12, 2011

...Losing A Baby



July 12, 2011

My cousin, Julie, just lost her almost 4 months old baby to pneumonia. It started with just plain sipon and ended up with complications her little body could not handle.

This is the first time that this kind of tragedy happened to us. If this happened before I had kids, it would not have hurt as much as it is hurting me now. Aside from the fact that Julie is a close cousin, I hurt as a fellow mom. Especially when I kept hearing her say "Yung baby ko nang, mamamatay ako nang.." I felt the same way. I felt for her.



To Julie, know that God has plans for us. We might not know what His plans are, but surely He knows better. God has taken Baby Ysa from us to join Him in heaven. It does not mean that we lost her already. She will forever be in our hearts and yes, we have one more cherub watching over us in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment