Thursday, September 29, 2011

...Surprise! I'm Pregnant!

September 27, 2011

My entire household got sick the weekend before last. It all started with my husband acquiring some virus that he brought to our house and passed on to me, then Nyx, my 5-year-old, then Draco, my 4-year-old. The virus caused us all to bond with the toilet bowl for several times a day -- either to throw up or have watery shit. (Sorry!) Oh, and the disease is contagious. So you all be careful coz it's still going around.

Fast forward to a week later (last weekend), everyone was okay. We were able to watch Disney Live! which they enjoyed profusely. Nyx and Draco were well-recovered but I still was not. One week after, I was still having migraine, nausea and the regular bond with our toilet bowl.

And then I noticed the calendar hanging on the bathroom door. I was already ten days late -- that's with all the allowance I could muster. So, I got my husband to buy me a home pregnancy test which I was going to do the next morning since it says in the packet to use the first urine.

So here I was praying fervently to God to not let me be prego coz I feel that I have had enough already. I have a girl and a boy. What more can I ask for?

The next day, first thing in the morning, I prayed so hard for the pee to stop running to the second line. But just like a champion marathon runner, it got to the second line again! Oh well!




I HAVE NEVER FAILED A PREGNANCY TEST IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! AAAARGGGGHHHH!!!!

I cried so hard but my children, sisters, family and my husband's family are all very supportive. So I guess, I'm going to happily have this baby.

Guess there really is gonna be a Baby Z after all!

2 comments:

  1. Supportive friends pud diay.. Naa pa na AA uy.. abi nimo Z ra kutob ang alphabet? Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mao..supportive husband and supportive friends pud. Pag baby boy na mo dai. dali! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete