Tuesday, April 20, 2010

... GIRLS OF SUMMER




El Nino is everywhere indeed. Last weekend it was over at Hotel Pagcor Bacolod Poolside where the Girls of Summer and some boys strutted their summer-ready bodies to the all-warmed up Bacolodians.

The party opened with firedancers who upped the heatometer even more with their performance. Live DJ mixing from DJ Paul K and native drumbeaters made the night come alive.

I have been to many a bikini fashion show but this was one show that I was kinda impressed because the designers featured were all based in Bacolod and actually sold their wearable stuff at Lifestyles Boutique. Discount cards were distributed during the show to all attendees. I had my eye on at least a couple of swimsuits and would definitely check out their store before I leave for Plantation Bay in May.

There were 8 female models and 3 hunks featured during the show. I think I’ve seen most of them before in other shows. I think that’s another thing about shows like GoS, the market for bikini models is really small and that all the shows use the same models over and over again so there’s nothing new anymore. But because there’s nothing new, it made me and maybe some others, too, focus on what they were actually wearing and not their bodies. I even fell in lust with the old rose, strappy heels of one model!

As for the men, of course, I watched. Therefore, I noticed that one had really, really dirty butt cheeks. Butt cheeks that were screaming for a scrub! The other one had a connect-the-dots game on his back -- what with the carnival of pimples having their own party. Hahahaha! TMI. And to redeem them from aforementioned, washboard abs! (See pictures to appreciate.)

April 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment