Sunday, May 09, 2010

. . . FABULOUS FIT FLOP



I first encountered the term “Fit Flop” in Agot Isidro’s Facebook wall. She and Angel Jacob were discussing how comfy it was and hot it firmed their calves.

My curiosity leveled up. I researched and read how you can get a workout while you walk. However, this was what reeled me in – “FitFlop sandals wearers have also reported relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, RLS (restless leg syndrome), scoliosis and degenerative disc disease.”

I have scoliosis and my back sometimes really, really does bother me. So I researched again to find out how much they were and where I could buy a pair to try it out. Unfortunately, nothing here in Bacolod. But there is a footwear goddess and she heard me. Res Toe Run in Ayala Cebu has it. Long story short, my husband gave me one for Valentine’s (2008). So while everyone was still on Havs, I was FitFlopping it already.

Two years later, 2010, the imitation arrives at almost 600% off the authentic ones. I’m glad I had mine when I was still the only one using it in the city.

Love, love, love FitFlop!

No comments:

Post a Comment