Friday, June 18, 2010

. . . Cleaning Up my Closet (at least one door)


June 18, 2010

This is my closet. Or at least one of them. This space is just for my sleeved, tube, and spaghetti-strapped tops. However, long tops are hung along with the tops I use for work -- blazers, dresses and some skirts. Not in this space. In a separate clothes rack. The clothes hung above the folded tops are some of my daughter's dresses and skirts.

What you see there are what's left of my tops after I tried disposing of some by giving them to yaya and bagging some for a planned garage sale slash ukay-ukay. I've tried several ways of arranging my clothes to make it easier for me to find stuff but still after a few months my clothes come to life and party inside my closet! Grrr! When I tried piling them according to color, I noticed that my closet is predominantly black and purple when I was single. When I did it according to style, I realized I had a lot of spaghetti-strapped tops and venus tops! Now it's just whatever-way-as-long-as-they-fit-in-the-closet. I utilized the closet door for my bras -- I have a lot of hot pink, purple and black pairs!

Nyxy is just 4 years old but I've passed on two of my tube tops to her. (I'll check later if they fit her.) She now has a brewing closet-overload problem, too. Yikes! My bad!

2 comments: