Monday, June 28, 2010

. . . the G Lasagna



Much ado about the G* Lasagna.

I have read and re-read about the G Lasagna that I’ve had dreams about it. People have been gushing about how yum it is. Even my husband thinks so. (I’m not really a G fan.)

Since there’s so much hoopla about the lasagna, I went ahead and tried it. For some reason, G restaurants have always been too small and too cramped for space so naturally, there was not a vacant table in sight. I decided to have my lasagna to-go and just eat with it my babies.

When I got home, I opened the two boxes and showed it to my kids. Probably because of transit, the lasagna went a-tumbling in the box. My daughter asked me if it was still good food because it looked panis.

And we indulged. Oh, well, as my daughter aptly puts it, “lame-oh!” It was not as I dreamt it to be. Sad to say, I was disappointed. Maybe because it was no longer fresh from the oven and maybe because of its appearance that I was no longer enticed. I’ll give the G* lasagna another try. But this time I’ll try it over at their small outlet at the mall. Soon.

June 28, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment