Wednesday, June 16, 2010

. . . Happy Birthday, Boo!


June 16, 2010

It’s my boo’s 31st birthday.

After my grand, hotel slash resort hopping last month, I don’t think I can top that for my husband. I remember on his 1st ‘married’ birthday, I sent him flowers at the workplace. But after that, I don’t think I’ve gotten him anything worth remembering. I hope he understands though.

He says he’s low profile and that he just wanted to spoil me during my last birthday. Well, that’s really true, because I’m really bratty and he is dedma -- to anything. So maybe that’s what he’ll get – a dedma.

I will dedma all the things about him that sometimes make me hurl. I will dedma the fact that he’ll be out with friends to celebrate his birthday. (There’s nothing wrong with that, I know. I’m just jealous coz I don’t have friends. I don’t have time to go out with friends, let alone time to even make friends. So just let me be jealous.)

Happy birthday, boo. I remember we’ve only been together on your 2nd ‘married’ birthday. I hope we can celebrate your next birthday together as a family. Now blow the candles and make THAT wish.

So ordered. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment