Wednesday, September 08, 2010

. . . A PERSONALITY QUIZ SHE TOOK



September 8, 2010

After talking to an old friend from years back, I started thinking about the old me when we first met. I think I was fun-ner version of myself.

Single Sunshine didn't care much about the future. She lived in the now. (Or the then for that matter.)

Nowadays, I feel Mommy Sunshine has taken over my whole personality. I feel that I am miles away from the fun person that I used to be. And so, I googled a personality quiz. To my surprise, I was right. For starters, it says I'm an "introvert!" I was never an introvert! Never! Read on....

Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 91% Intuitive (N) 9%
Thinking (T) 85% Feeling (F) 15%
Judging (J) 91% Perceiving (P) 9%

Reference: http://kisa.ca/personality/

I learned more about the ISTJ Personality through Wikipedia.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISTJ)

ISTJs thrive on organization. They keep their lives and environments well-regulated. They bring painstaking attention to detail in their work and will not rest until a job is well completed.[12] They are often dissatisfied with unresolved issues, whether in life or in fiction.

ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists. They earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Shutting out distractions, they take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors. Realistic and responsible, they work steadily toward their goals. They enjoy creating order in both their professional and personal lives.

Despite their focus on their internal world, ISTJs prefer dealing with the present and the factual. Keen observers of life, they weigh various options when making decisions. ISTJs are well-prepared for most eventualities and have a good understanding of most situations. They believe in practical objectives, and they value traditions and loyalty.

To sum it all up, my kids are right -- I AM BORING.

No comments:

Post a Comment