Tuesday, November 29, 2011

... Dead Baby

November 29, Tuesday.

Last Saturday, while I was cooking at the outdoor kitchen, my 5-year-old went to me and told me if she could get a hug. I asked her why. She said she was afraid. I asked her afraid of what. She won't tell me. She said she saw something on youtube.

The following morning, she told me. She said she was surfing the net. Yes, my 5-year-old surfs the net. I tried to hold it off but then she really is a smarty pants.

She said she was watching The Sims. She has been playing The Sims on my phone and sometimes also on Facebook. Nyx always asks a lot of questions. Since I lost my baby, she has even more questions everyday as to why it happened. So maybe, I'm just guessing, she searched for The Sims and dead babies.

She can read. She can spell. So she was able to get what she was looking for but not exactly what happened to Mom. But she saw dead Sim babies being barbecued and Sim babies being killed by their parents. That was why she was so frightened.

Since then she can only have supervised net surfing. I think it frightened me more than it frightened her.

No comments:

Post a Comment