Wednesday, March 04, 2015

CookingMama: Creamy Tomato Soup

6 December 2014

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in so long but I'm glad my sister in San Diego insisted on a link to the Tomato Soup I just made.

We've been anticipating the arrival of this typhoon-turned-super-typhoon-turned-typhoon-turned-super-typhoon again since yesterday. And I've been craving for Italian food for the longest time. So, while the skies are gloomy, I whipped up this super easy Creamy Tomato Soup.

Ingredients:
2 tbsps. Butter
2 medium-sized onions, diced
1.5 c Tomato Sauce
Salt
Basil
Oregano
Italian Seasoning
Magic Sarap
Full Cream Milk

1. In a pot, saute onions in butter over medium heat until translucent.
2. Slowly whisk in tomato sauce and add water depending on how thick you want your soup.
3. Add a pinch of salt, magic sarap, oregano, basil and Italian seasoning.
4. Cook until boiling but turn off heat before it actually boils.
5. Cool a little then slowly stir in milk. You may add parmesan cheese if you wish.
Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment