Friday, March 26, 2010

... MISSING KURT COBAIN



I came across Yahoo news about Frances Bean Cobain -- the infamous lovechild of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. Apparently, she's guesting in Chemical Romance's new album. Smells like teen Cobain spirit.

I remember I was so into the 90's grunge-alternative-rock era. I loved Kurt Cobain. I listened to him day-in day-out. I was captivated by his voice. Such anguish and pain. I looooved Kurt.

Plus, it didn't hurt also that almost all Nirvana songs were chorded with just D, G, and A. So easy to strum!

I can still feel his loss especially when I hear remakes of his songs and the Foo Fighters. I didn't become a fan of Foo Fighters. I don't care much for the rest of Nirvana, just Kurt. And the black Nirvana shirt that I have in the recesses of my closet is one that I might never ever part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment