Friday, March 26, 2010

... THE OFFICE B*TCH



I am not a very friendly person. I have long acknowledged that part of my persona. I do not even look friendly to say the least. So it is no surprise that there are people who misinterpret me. If you're a 'judging the book by its cover' type of person, then there's a lot for you to judge of me.

Just when I thought things were surprisingly running smoothly in this agency, I stumble upon an office dumb ass bitch who, just because she doesn't like me, decided to play dirty and childishly. What a mofo! Poor girl probably just needs some d*ck. Freakin biatch. I did as Oprah said and care-front instead of confront but the bitch lied. Fine. Whatever. I exercised what breeding I have and diplomatically tried to ignore the issue.

And of course, Mother Nature played the karma card and I learned just now that she has a domestic problem and has to be absent from work. She is not in my Section so I don't give a rat's ass. Insert evil laugh here. --> Bwahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment