Friday, February 04, 2011

New blog entry! New blog entry!



Hello blog!

It's been awhile, I know. I've been quite busy since the last post. I've since moved to a new zip code, tried my hand in being a new bride, lost my super-trusted yaya and am now in the process of dismissing this new week-old househelp -- the babysitter from lazy-crazy world!

To the latter, I credit this renewed love for writing. I have never seen anyone so inefficient as this woman. She's 36 years old, married and has a 5-year-old son whom she says has the same shoe size as my 3-year-old! And on her 2nd day with us, she asked for a mobile phone. I knew that would have made me turn around already. But beggars can't be choosers. Yup, I'm currently in that beggar-state already since Yaya left us last December 29. I hate her so much for leaving us. She who has been with us since I was still carrying now 3-year-old Draco. I hate her for breaking all our hearts especially the little ones'.

And now, I'm HAPPILY sending off this good-for-nothing yaya who did nothing unless she was told. (I must have been given a droid and I just did not notice it!) She did not do anything unless she was told to do so. Like even just setting the table for breakfast or lunch or dinner! Nada!

And once again, we are without yaya. So help me God. (Pretty please....)

(Photo from Babysitter Wanted movie. www.moviesonline.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment